20th century tigers in 21st century jungle
- HOW CAN NEWSPAPERS LOOK FORWARD IN THE 21st century?
- A PRESENTATION BY MILTON PAPADAKIS AT THE MEDIAMIXX2016 IN THESSALONIKI
- In small countries, with language barriers,..
- There is a future for weekly newspapers.
- Strengths: Journalistic culture & ethics (remember the mobie “spotlight”), authoritarian signatures
- Requirements: collective assessment of cost and embracement of directional the same digital path. Especially of timing. But also individual apps that will blend in full content with presentation options never before available. / Special thanks for the contributions to this article to Haris Avgoustiniatos